I’m going to try something a little different this time. No, I’m not going to write the lyrics to an Usher’s ‘Confessions’, though I could…
I’m a man with a lot of thoughts. Most of them pointless, useless and generally unhelpful. Surely I can write at least twenty of the down right?
I might try to do this every month and see where my brain ends up. Anywho, here’s twenty of my most immediate thoughts.
- I don’t understand how a dishwasher is more energy efficient that washing dishes by hand. Then again, I don’t understand most cleaning based sciences.
- Why can you throw away a pillow during Hard Rubbish? It’s quite the opposite.
- RBT is on television at the moment. It’s on Channel Nine now, wasn’t it a Channel Seven show?
- Why do people have a strong hatred towards Kindles? You can have like thirty books on you at one time. I don’t get it.
- I wonder why bluetooth headsets for mobile phones never took off? I mean, besides the fact that you look like an absolute wanker wearing one.
- I know that lanyards make you look like a wanker, but I think I want one. Also, why are they called lanyards?
- Socks and Sandals are more impractical than they are ugly. But they’re also pretty ugly.
- Did BlueRay take off or nah?
- What is the stuff inside a Cream Egg? It seems like liquid sugar, but I think it’s probably just diabetes.
- What ever happened to that show on Channel Seven that was basically a big national game of bingo?
- Microwave Nachos are incorrect. Next.
- Surfing is the most inefficient mode of transportation.
- I often wonder what the world would look like if MySpace was still around instead of Facebook. I miss profile songs.
- I would rather see animals with human names, then humans with animal names. Do not name your child Rex, dickhead.
- I feel bad for Colin Lane. Even though Ready, Steady, Cook! is a national treasure, the man deserves better.
- It’s nearly May and it’s still sunny? I’m not against the sun, but please let me wear some jeans already.
- I’d like to dodgeball as an Olympic sport. Then I might actually watch the Olympics.
- If I ate nothing but tuna, I’d probably save enough money to travel around the world with no problems. I mean, Tuna is like 80c!? What!? Realistically if I ate it for every meal, then that’s what, $2.40 a day? That’s $16.80 a week!?
- I don’t understand the economy or the share market. I don’t see how knowing the details of the market will drastically change my life, but who knows? Maybe that’s why I’m not making that sweet cheddar?
- Are there any health benefits to bottled water? I mean besides looking like a cool dude, what else does it do for me?
That wasn’t so bad? Let’s do this again some time. No, I’ll call you. No I will. I promise.
Also, what kind of photo could I take that encompasses ‘Confessions’ without getting really deep? So here’s a brick wall. Bye!